• Demonstrate and consistently apply the highest level of leadership in HSE standards, practices and policies.
• Ensure correct use of the Company provided logistics system KABAL and ensure time planner is correct.
• Ensure site safety and environmental management systems are implemented as designed and are consistent with internal policies and standards.
• Work closely with the Onshore Logistics Coordinator to ensure the coordination between the vessel/helicopter schedule accordingly to the material/equipment movements necessities.
• Actively participate in, and continually encourage, the use of safety systems and tools while also monitoring participation / usage (safety cards, TBT, JRA, TOF, weekly walk-around etc).
• Attend morning and evening operational meetings to have the knowledge on the third party equipment movements.
• Review and comment on the proposed well Master Equipment List prepared by onshore operations team.
• Create Material Request (MR) forms and submit to the logistics onshore operations team after approval from the Drilling Supervisor (DSV). MR’s must be accurate and contain a high level of detail on the equipment and materials being requested.
• Document control (naming and chronological order) of MR’s is critical and person must ensure good data management.
• Coordinate and compile backload manifests with the rig contractor and all third parties.
• Maintain a complete inventory of all client and third party equipment onboard the drilling unit (rental, purchase and consignment) based on incoming and backload manifests.
• Perform daily walkaround to visually confirm rig inventory. Absolutely critical to be fully aware of all client and third party equipment onboard at all times. Person must have a good knowledge of drilling equipment and be able to visually recognise tools.
• Ensure all rental equipment is back-loaded as soon as possible after use (discuss and confirm with DSV team) to minimise well costs.
• Pay special attention to the movement of radioactive sources, explosives or hazardous chemicals. Ensure all necessary paperwork has been completed.
• Work with Client HSE Coordinator to ensure MSDS sheets for all chemicals shipped to the rig have been received.
• Perform final deck check prior to releasing any back-load vessels to ensure all manifested equipment has been loaded.
• Perform visual checks of all CCU’s to ensure certified and in good condition.
• Work closely with the rig contractor deck and marine crew to ensure all operations are completed as per the plan / manifest.
• Immediately notify the DSV team of any discrepancies with equipment or materials arriving onboard.
• Immediately notify the DSV team of any equipment not backloaded as planned.
• Immediately notify the DSV team of any equipment which arrives onboard in damaged or poor condition. Any such equipment would need to be marked accordingly – both physically and on the backload manifest.
• Assist DSV team with on-hire and off-hire consumable figures.
• Issue detailed and accurate handover document to B2B prior to crew change to ensure a smooth transition.
• Cooperate & coordinate closely with: Onshore Logistics, MSL, Crane operator, Storekeeper, Offshore Operation Planner, Offshore 3rd Party Service Personnel and Onshore Logistics Duty Personnel
• Comment on the proposed Master Equipment Lists prepared by the client figures.
• The D&C Offshore Logistics Coordinator should cooperate & coordinate closely with: Onshore Logistics, Geo Ops, HSE, MSL, DSV, Crane operator, Tool Pusher, Storekeeper, Offshore Operation Planner, Offshore 3rd Party Service Personnel, equipment and material contractors.
• Gather lessons learned and documentation to prepare final project reports to ensure the knowhow is registered and can be shared
• Supply Chain or related disciplines.
Special Knowledge required:
• Knowledge in KABAL Logsitics system and DaWinci. SAP MM are highly advisable.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in oil & gas; with focus on offshore logistics operations support activities; operation of pipe yard, marine base supervisor; helicopter ops.; working with high spec OSV (Offshore Supply Vessels), mainly PSV and AHTS.
• Previous experience as offshore logistics coordinator.
• Previous experience working as a Logistics coordinator advisable.
• Experience and expertise in drilling, production, and information systems in the oil industry
• General experience with Microsoft Package, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Strong experience with SAP and Logistics softwares as WELS and DaWinci.
• Strong experience in working in multidisciplinary teams.
• Valid Medical certification. • Offshore Fit to Work.
• BOSIET / GSK training certificate.
• Excellent written and oral command of the English language. Norwegian highly recommended.
• Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization's systems, and provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviors and skills required.
• Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments.
• Initiate planning, organizing and prioritizing.
• Provide guidance within area of expertise and receive direct supervision.
• Exhibit strong teamwork, attention to details and problem solving skills.
• Highly focussed on cost efficiency.
• Ability to devise and execute complex plans.
• Highly organised with good data management skills.
• Team player who is approachable and actively promotes a high level of interaction across multiple disciplines.
• Good communicator who can communicate with clarity and confidence.
• Willingness to assist and coach others to ensure knowledge growth and professional development. Must show a sense of ownership and accountability.
• Must always behave in a professional manner to uphold the reputation of the company.
• Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non conformities as required.
• Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable.
• Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance.
• Stop any job that may harm people or the environment.
• Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.