When consulting our website www.altea-energy.com (hereinafter the “Website”) cookies are placed on the computer, tablet or any terminal that you use (hereinafter the “User”). This allows us (hereinafter the “Publisher” or “Altea Energy”) to analyze page traffic and improve the Website. Cookies are used according to their nature and for the purposes mentioned below.
A cookie (hereinafter “Cookie (s)”) is a text file stored on a terminal when visiting the Website or reviewing an advertisement. The purpose of a Cookie is to collect information related to the User’s navigation on the Website and to send the User personalized services and content.
There are different types of Cookies:
a. First-party and third-party cookies
A Cookie is said to be “first-party” or “third party” depending on the domain from which it originates. First-party Cookies are those installed by the Website when the User is viewing it. Third-party cookies are Cookies installed by a domain other than that of the Website (for example, a cookie may be stored by a third-party advertising agency on the Website). When a User consults the Website and another entity installs a Cookie through the Website, this Cookie is a third-party Cookie.
b. Session cookies
These Cookies allow Website operators to follow the actions of a User during a browsing session. The browsing session begins as soon as the User opens the browser window and ends when he closes this window. Session cookies are temporary. Once the browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
c. Persistent cookies
These Cookies remain on the User’s device after the end of their browser session for the duration provided by each of these Cookies. They are activated each time the User consults the Website.
Different types of Cookies are used on the Website, and they have different purposes. Some are necessary to use the Website, others are optional according to your choices.
a. Strictly necessary technical cookies
These Cookies are necessary for the operation of the Website. They allow the User to use the main features of the Website. Without these Cookies, the User cannot use the Website normally. These Cookies only require information from the User to be stored on the User’s terminal and do not allow any behavioral or identification tracking.
b. Functional customization cookies
These Cookies enable the customization of the User’s experience on the Website by memorizing their preferences and allowing in particular to:
• adapt the presentation of the Website to the display preferences of the terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during Users’ visits to the Website, depending on the hardware and browsers;
• memorize information relating to the forms that the User has filled in on the Website or to information that the User has chosen on the Website;
• offer the User access to their account or any other reserved space using their login details;
• implement security measures, for example when the User is asked to connect again to a content or a service after a certain period of time.
c. Audience measurement cookies
Audience measurement cookies help to establish statistics on attendance and use of the various elements of a Website (sections and content visited, routes). They allow the Publisher to improve the interest and ergonomics of the Website.
The User can manage the deposit of Cookies as follows:
• The filing of strictly necessary technical cookies is activated by default and cannot be deactivated by the User, these Cookies being essential for the functioning of the Website;
• The User deactivates or activates the implementation of Cookies subject to obtaining his consent (Technical Cookies, Functional Customization Cookies, Audience Measurement Cookies) via the information banner. Any deactivation results in the User’s refusal to deposit the chosen Cookie.
• By continuing to navigate, that is to say when the User has clicked on an element of the Website (image, link, “search” button, etc.) or has gone to another page of the Website, the User validates the installation of Cookies, according to the default setting proposed.
If the User activates the recording of Cookies in his terminal, the Cookies integrated into the pages and content he has viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on his terminal. They can only be read by their issuer. The consent given by the User is only valid for a period of thirteen (13) months from the first deposit in the equipment of the User’s terminal, following the expression of the latter’s consent.
If the User deactivates the recording of Cookies in his terminal or his browser, or if he deletes those which are registered there, the User is informed that his navigation and his experience on the Website could be different from the other Users having activated Cookies (non-personalized content). This could also be the case when the Publisher or one of our service providers cannot recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings or the country from which the terminal seems connected to the Internet. If applicable, the Publisher declines all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of the Website resulting from the refusal of Cookies by the User.
The User can visit the CNIL website to collect information about cookies via the following page: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs.
The User can also visit the Youronlinechoices website, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the european association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France. The User will thus be able to know the companies registered on this platform and which offer the possibility of refusing or accepting Cookies used by these companies to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed on their terminal to the browsing information of the User: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.