· Senior Wellhead specialist will report directly to the D&C Operations Manager supporting several projects.
· Provide technical support to exploration, drilling, workover and completion operations activities relating to the design, construction and operational execution and reporting of Wellhead, Xmas tree and High Pressure Riser systems to all subsea and platform drilled wells
· Manage all contracts related to these services and equipment suppliers
· Ensuring REPSOL HSE Management system requirements are satisfied both during the planning and execution process
· Aligning with the SECE on coordinating plans
· Ensure design, specification and installation of well equipment meets the integrity of the well throughout its life cycle
· Be updated on developments in technologies, regulatory and industry standards
· Ensure well equipment is maintained according to industry and REPSOL regulatory requirements throughout its life cycle
· Review operational performance data on a regular basis to ensure that performance targets are being met
· Continuous monitoring of ongoing operations, identification and investigation of problems and areas of poor performance, calculation of cost impact and recommendation of remedial measures (continuous improvement)
· Investigation and follow up of equipment failures or performance deficiencies, ensuring lessons learned are recorded, distributed as appropriate
· Assisting in preparation of well operations activity programmes, ensuring lessons learned are used during the planning
· Preparation of the activity wash-up meeting and relevant parts of the end of job report
· Ensuring that all materials are fit for purpose and available in a timely manner
· Plan and schedule the supply of equipment and services for each well operation
· Recommend solutions to problems and concerns related to operation drilling as well as production
· Ensure well equipment warehouses have correct level and equipment to support all well activity
· Proposing cost effective solutions to operational deficiencies / failures
· Provide technical assessment of, and recommendations for, the procurement of relevant equipment and services
· Identify, monitor and assess novel technologies, scientific research and changes to operating practices that may benefit Repsol operations
· Participate in relevant technical industry committees within drilling and production systems
Challenge existing designs and operational processes in order to apply best technologies and practices, and minimise operating costs.
· BSc or MSc
· Good knowledge and understanding of NORSOK D-010
· Minimum 10 years of relevant industry experience
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Teams).
· Excellent written and oral command of the English language is essential.
· Makes informed decisions based on thorough analysis and risk assessment.
· Highly organized with good data management skills.
· Team player who is approachable and actively promotes a high level of interaction across multiple disciplines.
· Willingness to assist and mentor / coach staff to ensure knowledge growth and professional development.
· Must show a sense of ownership and accountability.
· Willingness to consider and review new techniques and technologies which could lead to improved safety and/or operational performance.
· Work independently approaching complex situations, providing recommendations on local/regional issues by working/interacting with other internal/external departments regularly.
· Proactively anticipate problems and apply sound judgment to develop approaches to solving problems.
· Support and promote the company’s policies, business philosophy, objectives, and values.
· Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills.
· Familiarization with Repsol´s “One Way” culture.
· Familiarization with Repsol´s Global Norms, Procedures and guidelines
· Highly focussed on HSE and Process Safety at all times. Must show strong HSE leadership throughout the project life cycle.
· Contribute ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures and handle non-conformities as required.
· Identify risks to people and the environment and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable.
· Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance.
· Stop any job that may harm people or the environment and,
· Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvements of HSE performance.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.