– Adhere to all HSE guidelines and proactively encourage an HSE culture
– Work to agreed performance contracts and service levels.
– Follow the client's ITC operation processes: Change, problem, incident and asset management
– Provide input and support to project related work.
– Conduct any other activities, within reason, as agreed with the site ITC management
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
– Experience of supporting Windows 10.
– Experience of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
– Experience of MS Office 365 in particular Word/Excel/Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook.
– An understanding of Multi-vendor, Local Area Networking infrastructure, including Ethernet, TCP/IP.
– An understanding of Multi-vendor, Wide Area Network infrastructure
– At least three years’ experience in Technical 1st Line desktop Support with knowledge of (Windows, MS Office 365 , TCP/IP )
– At least two years’ experience with LAN and WAN support.
– Background of working to SLA’s
– Participation in Quality and Service improvement initiatives.
– English / French / Arabic speaking
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
The Interface Lead is accountable for developing and rolling out the Interface and Risk Management Plan early during EXECUTE. Also, he is required to interface on a regular basis with interface single points of contact, proejcte manager, Drilling manager, subsurface managers, interface process leads, project controls and risk owners across the Owners, Contractor and Third-Party organizations.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.