– Adhere to all HSE guidelines and proactively encourage an HSE culture
– Work to agreed performance contracts and service levels.
– Follow the client's ITC operation processes: Change, problem, incident and asset management
– Provide input and support to project related work.
– Conduct any other activities, within reason, as agreed with the site ITC management
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
– Experience of supporting Windows 10.
– Experience of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
– Experience of MS Office 365 in particular Word/Excel/Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook.
– An understanding of Multi-vendor, Local Area Networking infrastructure, including Ethernet, TCP/IP.
– An understanding of Multi-vendor, Wide Area Network infrastructure
– At least three years’ experience in Technical 1st Line desktop Support with knowledge of (Windows, MS Office 365 , TCP/IP )
– At least two years’ experience with LAN and WAN support.
– Background of working to SLA’s
– Participation in Quality and Service improvement initiatives.
– English / French / Arabic speaking
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
We are seeking a Technical Engineer for Bids and Projects to join our team in the field of engineering and procurement. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful project execution and experience in engineering design, procurement, and construction practices and procedures.
We are seeking a skilled Budgeting Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for routine work and support in preparing monthly / quarterly and annually financial statistics/report, comparative costs and analysis of the areas under responsibility for effective operation cost and recoverable cost balance.