– Analyze and create drilling plans based on data and production rate
– Analyze and monitor technical well sites and prepare reports
– Follow budget guidelines and make changes to reduce costs
– Coordinate with material suppliers and contractors
– Assist and supervise the drilling team and production personnel to execute well designs and drilling in a cost effective manner
– Take care to preserve the well environment in case of drilling collapse
– Train engineers, prime contractors and resolve engineering issues during drilling
– Prepare progress reports for management and client
– Prepare resources as needed, support drilling personnel and recommend optimization technologies.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.