– Analyze and create drilling plans based on data and production rate
– Analyze and monitor technical well sites and prepare reports
– Follow budget guidelines and make changes to reduce costs
– Coordinate with material suppliers and contractors
– Assist and supervise the drilling team and production personnel to execute well designs and drilling in a cost effective manner
– Take care to preserve the well environment in case of drilling collapse
– Train engineers, prime contractors and resolve engineering issues during drilling
– Prepare progress reports for management and client
– Prepare resources as needed, support drilling personnel and recommend optimization technologies.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Key responsibility is to develop an Operational Readiness plan and lead its implementation to ensure there is a systematic process in place to verify that the new facilities are commissioned, started-up, operated and maintained safely, in the most cost-efficient manner. He/She must ensure that industry best practise across asset management and process safety is ingrained into the operational practices for the new facility. Within its area of responsibility, the Operations Readiness Engineer is accountable for the scheduling, execution, quality control, progress control and reporting of the assigned activities.