• Coordinate well abandon operations with offshore installation activities ensuring safe and efficient operation while maintaining technical excellence.
• Ensure Well Abandonment Plan is properly merged with Integrated Asset Plan according to approved procedures and good engineering practices.
• Responsible for planning and implementation of Permit to Work when approaching within installations 500m exclusion zones.
• Implements and ensures the Permit to Work system, Company’s HSE policies, Maintenance Management System are in place and complied with.
• Is the Emergency Response coordinator. Coordinate with On Scene Commander for additional support made available & notify relevant authority.
• Provide assistance and recommendation to Project Manager during planning and execution of work.
• Ensuring clear communication and coordination between vessel and offshore installation managers.
• Responsible for planning and executing coordination meetings for SIMOPS stakeholders in planning phase as well as the follow-up during seismic acquisition.
• Ensures the safe execution of work activities during vessel fleet close passes to offshore installations.
• University Degree in Science or Engineering (Drilling, Industrial, Chemical, Safety or Environmental Engineering) with specialization in QHSE
• Proficient in HSEQ Management Systems ISO 14001, OSHA 18001, ISO 9001
• Possess certification in NEBOSH or equivalent
• BOSIET certificate
• Computer skills – Advanced user in Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Strong safety leadership skills.
• Strong focus on support and service to operation teams. Flexibility and willingness to adapt to support the business.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.