• Coordinate well abandon operations with offshore installation activities ensuring safe and efficient operation while maintaining technical excellence.
• Ensure Well Abandonment Plan is properly merged with Integrated Asset Plan according to approved procedures and good engineering practices.
• Responsible for planning and implementation of Permit to Work when approaching within installations 500m exclusion zones.
• Implements and ensures the Permit to Work system, Company’s HSE policies, Maintenance Management System are in place and complied with.
• Is the Emergency Response coordinator. Coordinate with On Scene Commander for additional support made available & notify relevant authority.
• Provide assistance and recommendation to Project Manager during planning and execution of work.
• Ensuring clear communication and coordination between vessel and offshore installation managers.
• Responsible for planning and executing coordination meetings for SIMOPS stakeholders in planning phase as well as the follow-up during seismic acquisition.
• Ensures the safe execution of work activities during vessel fleet close passes to offshore installations.
• University Degree in Science or Engineering (Drilling, Industrial, Chemical, Safety or Environmental Engineering) with specialization in QHSE
• Proficient in HSEQ Management Systems ISO 14001, OSHA 18001, ISO 9001
• Possess certification in NEBOSH or equivalent
• BOSIET certificate
• Computer skills – Advanced user in Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Strong safety leadership skills.
• Strong focus on support and service to operation teams. Flexibility and willingness to adapt to support the business.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.