Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
Definition of contracting strategies and tactics.
• Prepare pre-qualification and call for bid documentation / packages in accordance with corporate and project contracting and procurement procedures.
• Coordinate pre-qualification, tendering, bidding clarifications, technical and commercial evaluations and awarding processes ensuring timely progress.
• Liaise with HSE and operational areas to ensure that contract documents contain the necessary provisions for contractors / suppliers to execute the work.
• Archive and maintain documentation of all tendering processes as per auditing procedures.
• Post-contract award support to contract holders (operations and maintenance dpt.)
• Provide advice to contract holders on contractual issues and prepare/validate contractual correspondence.
• Ensure all contractual certificates, bonds and insurances required under the contract are in place in due time.
• Ensure that risk management procedures are followed through the tendering, awarding and post-contracting process.
• Standard computer & IT skills (MS Work Package)
• Knowledge of international trade terms
• Basic legal skills negotiation and conflict resolution skills,
• Interpersonal skills,
• Writing and communication skills,
• Learning capacity,
• Detailed oriented
-Diploma: Technical (Engineer) Or Bachelor’s Degree In A Business Or Legal Related Field Of Study, preferred
-Software profiency: SAP MM / SAP Ariba (required)
-Languages: English Mandatory, Spanish appreciated, other a plus.
-Past experience: 5 years’ experience as contracts analyst in Oil & Gas (up or downstream business)
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.