Definition of contracting strategies and tactics.
• Prepare pre-qualification and call for bid documentation / packages in accordance with corporate and project contracting and procurement procedures.
• Coordinate pre-qualification, tendering, bidding clarifications, technical and commercial evaluations and awarding processes ensuring timely progress.
• Liaise with HSE and operational areas to ensure that contract documents contain the necessary provisions for contractors / suppliers to execute the work.
• Archive and maintain documentation of all tendering processes as per auditing procedures.
• Post-contract award support to contract holders (operations and maintenance dpt.)
• Provide advice to contract holders on contractual issues and prepare/validate contractual correspondence.
• Ensure all contractual certificates, bonds and insurances required under the contract are in place in due time.
• Ensure that risk management procedures are followed through the tendering, awarding and post-contracting process.
• Standard computer & IT skills (MS Work Package)
• Knowledge of international trade terms
• Basic legal skills negotiation and conflict resolution skills,
• Interpersonal skills,
• Writing and communication skills,
• Learning capacity,
• Detailed oriented
-Diploma: Technical (Engineer) Or Bachelor’s Degree In A Business Or Legal Related Field Of Study, preferred
-Software profiency: SAP MM / SAP Ariba (required)
-Languages: English Mandatory, Spanish appreciated, other a plus.
-Past experience: 5 years’ experience as contracts analyst in Oil & Gas (up or downstream business)