Position Overview and Responsibilities:
· Client’s focal point towards operations and relevant minor projects to increase Repsol’s visibility to the host installation company
· Will work closely with operation and modification alliance mainly at the host installation company’s offices.
· The individual will get all necessary access to documentation, drawings, process information etc. Consolidate activities and constraints from different disciplines and the projects. Follow up cost development of projects/modifications/initiatives
· Track progress of relevant activities and report status weekly and monthly.
· Participate in start‐up, operational, and shut‐down situations. Participate in regular operations meetings to ensure operational awareness. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
· Production Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer or similar
· 5 years of knowledge in E&P business processes and higher degree from university, min Bachelor. Familiar with Office 365 package and other tools supporting new ways of working in RNAS
· Operator company and project experience
· Capacity and competence to go in depth of the problems and help progressing the Asset’s issues.
· Background in Operations and Projects from the O&G industry, knowledge of operational processes, project phases, relevant documentation, drawings, and tools. Should also have good written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to collaborate seamlessly with other teams in RNAS and towards central functions.
Communication: Must be able to proactively get their key message across to the organization and to other stakeholders and communicate clearly, both written and orally, in English and Norwegian.
Interpersonal Skills: Must be able to effectively deal with a range of persons, teams and organizations both internally and externally. Must be able to learn new systems and be organized and structured in the approach. Must be proactive and collaborative towards other functions and stakeholders.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.