Location: Field based position. Working 28/28 rotation
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 2+ years previous experience in Supply Chain, Inventory or Warehouse Management (drilling).
· Able to operate software applications as applicable to position.
Proficient in verbal and written English language skills and able to effectively communicate with all the team
· Act as Focal Point for all Material Movements to the assigned Onshore Drilling or Well Intervention Asset.
· Coordinate the delivery of required materials to the quayside for transportation via sea, road or air as instructed by the Drilling Superintendent, SDE and / or Drilling Manager.
· Arrange collection and delivery of all materials in line with Asset requirements.
· Enforce compliance in all areas of Materials Management.
· Update SAP rental status on all rented items and ensure items are off hired in a timely and cost-conscious manner.
· Liaise with Material Controllers and Logistics.
· Discuss priorities and resolve amicably to provide best solution for Company.
Work with 3rd Party Vendors to ensure delivery and shipment of planned materials & equipment.
· Previous experience of logistics support to the onshore Oil and Gas industry
· Comprehensive understanding of Materials & Logistics processes to include land, marine and aviation activities. Expediting knowledge and experience also advantageous.
· Strong user of Excel and experience in SAP RLM/MM/PS modules.
Onshore experience in Tunisian desert is desirable but nor essential.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.