Location: Field based position. Working 28/28 rotation
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 2+ years previous experience in Supply Chain, Inventory or Warehouse Management (drilling).
· Able to operate software applications as applicable to position.
Proficient in verbal and written English language skills and able to effectively communicate with all the team
· Act as Focal Point for all Material Movements to the assigned Onshore Drilling or Well Intervention Asset.
· Coordinate the delivery of required materials to the quayside for transportation via sea, road or air as instructed by the Drilling Superintendent, SDE and / or Drilling Manager.
· Arrange collection and delivery of all materials in line with Asset requirements.
· Enforce compliance in all areas of Materials Management.
· Update SAP rental status on all rented items and ensure items are off hired in a timely and cost-conscious manner.
· Liaise with Material Controllers and Logistics.
· Discuss priorities and resolve amicably to provide best solution for Company.
Work with 3rd Party Vendors to ensure delivery and shipment of planned materials & equipment.
· Previous experience of logistics support to the onshore Oil and Gas industry
· Comprehensive understanding of Materials & Logistics processes to include land, marine and aviation activities. Expediting knowledge and experience also advantageous.
· Strong user of Excel and experience in SAP RLM/MM/PS modules.
Onshore experience in Tunisian desert is desirable but nor essential.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.