The IT Manager is responsible for the proper management and maintenance of IT systems, equipment and hardware:
• Computers and workstations set up in the establishment (management, teachers, library, laboratories, CDI and BCD …)
• Interactive Tables (TBI) or Interactive Screens (ENI)
• Projection equipment
• Computer rooms (mobile and fixed)
• Educational material (eg: educational robots)
• The Digital Workspace and the various educational and administrative platforms: websites, social network accounts, and applications moodle, Eduka, Pronote …
• Networks (telephony, in connection with the IT department but also virtual network and domains)
He contributes to the establishment of the annual roadmap according to the dedicated budget; he ensures its execution and its updates. He guarantees the proper functioning of the equipments used, in a spirit of efficiency, performance and responsible use.
Benchmark & forecast
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position.
The Head of Treasury is responsible for managing treasury tasks, preparing periodical financial reports, financial comparative and analysis of the areas under responsibility for effective operation cost and recoverable cost balance. The job holder needs to support in preparing work plan & budget for government, partner & community relations activities in line with company’s objectives.