Contract Duration: 12 Months
Reports to: Co-Administrators
· Comply with the client’s HSE policies and procedures.
· Ensure compliance of Contractors with the client’s HSE plans and requirements
IT support during development phase:
· Manage, monitor, maintain and support of all IT systems, Websites, PCs, operating systems, databases, telephones, radio and communications, software applications, and peripherals.
· Identify, relieve and coordinate solutions in the area of IT systems to the requirements of the drilling and construction operations on site.
· Evaluate and propose the requirements, design, implementation and maintenance of the IT infrastructure required to support the drilling operations and construction activities on site.
· Coordinate and recommend the acquisition and/or contracting of services, equipment and materials of microcomputing, software, hardware and communications to support the Drilling, G&G, Engineering, Construction and Project Management activities.
· Define the client’s IT policies and security standards as well as general procedures for physical and logical security.
· Develop and implement temporary IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision during the development phase.
· Develop the necessary procedures, audits and controls to ensure optimal care of users with regard to the IT services and, according to the rules, policies and procedures.
· Coordinate and manage the IT personnel team (local and expat), achieving better communication and fluency in daily activities.
· Coordinate with the service companies for the area of information systems, in order to ensure the support and availability of applications, hardware, software and communications at the camps, wellsites and temporary bases.
· Manage financial aspects of the client’s IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
· Coordinate the preparation of call for bids (CFB) documentation, Tender Evaluation specific procedures, and final Evaluation and recommendation to award reports in accordance with the client’s Contracting and Procurement Procedure.
· Perform work and make most project related decisions with high level of autonomy and independence.
· Coordinate with all discipline managers and foster good communication relating to IT needs and support.
Supervision of IT designs and development of future client’s IT systems:
· Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion.
· Plan, define and propose the information technology strategy to be designed and installed by EPC Contractors.
· Evaluate and propose the requirements, design, implementation and maintenance of the future client’s IT infrastructure to be installed in the living bases and Central Processing Facility.
· Coordinate and recommend the acquisition and/or contracting of services, equipment and materials of microcomputing, software, hardware and communications for the future client’s Operations
· Guarantee compliance of EPC Contractors’ designs and installation with the international standards and best practices of information security.
· Ensure Development Project is completed within budget and on time.
· Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
· Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
· Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements and documentation of IT systems.
· Monitor compliance in time and quality of the different IT systems provided, designed and installed by Contractors.
· Structure, define and manage the IT systems budget.
· Negotiate and administer future supplier contracts and service agreements to support client’s operations
· Assist with upgrading information security.
· Manage team of consultants, programmers and developers in future client’s IT development projects.
· Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet client’s requirements.
· Prepare and analyse indicators and follow-up reports of information systems providing the client’s relevant information for decision making.
· Control and direct multiple activities, managing both size and complexity.
· Analysis and strategic planning.
· Experience and demonstrated ability to lead teams of multidisciplinary and multicultural works.
· Academic training in information systems and communications.
· Solid knowledge in computing, communications, applications, management of budget, management of Outsourcing services and personnel management.
· Leadership, excellent interpersonal, team work, response speed and troubleshooting.
· Results orientated.
· International experience and ability to work across diverse geographies and cultures;
· Good fit with culture and values of safety, respect for people, professionalism and efficiency and teamwork.
· Engineer or Bachelor's degree in systems or computing with complementary expertise in communications and data networks.
· 10 years’ experience in IT systems management.
· At least 5 years’ experience as IT support or design Manager.
· Fluent in English, ideally fluent in French.
· Team player. Ability to work in a multicultural team.
· Excellent communication skills.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.