Reporting to: Head of Maintenance (MN)
Division/ Department: Maintenance Department
- Ensure all facilities are maintained in compliance with Company’s Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) policy
- Responsibility for the planned maintenance of all equipment in the client field facilities including Production system at REB and future new installation equipment in the field
- Managing and responsible for CMMS system
- Plan, and coordinate adequate resources for all maintenance activities.
- Supervise all personnel including third parties to ensure work comply with relevant procedures such as SSHE and Maintenance Standard Procedure
- Assist Head of Maintenance to ensure all equipment and utilities of field
- Asset are maintained safely and efficiently in accordance to maintenance strategy to assure good reliability.
- Assist Head of Maintenance to ensure good planning and scheduling of works
- Ensure compliance with hygiene and safety rules
- Collaborates with other departments for related maintenance activities.
- Compliance with hygiene, safety and environment rules and guidelines.
- Efficient use of the computer-aided maintenance management system e.g. SAP or others ERP
- Guarantees the availability of spare parts, equipment and equipment.
- Development of preventative and predictive maintenance programs for equipment.
- Update and complete the maintenance and inspection plan database regularly.
- Planning major revisions to improve equipment availability.
- Rational use of personnel and material means to achieve objectives within the allotted time.
- Collaboration and coordination with other departments for the execution of the work.
- Collaboration in budgeting for human and material needs.
- Contribution to the development of specifications as needed.
- Technical evaluations of offers in collaboration with Approval
- Manages maintenance contracts and assistance Development of the adequate training program for the continuous development of staff.
- Develop the Preventive Maintenance programs and ensure Preventive / Corrective Maintenance program in CMMS (ERP) system is executed in timely manner as per plan with proper close out. Conducts and tracks the effective use of CMMS
- Assist Head of Maintenance to produce maintenance standard procedures and work instructions according to maintenance program
- Plan and coordinate to ensure adequate resources for all maintenance activities
- Ensure effectively planned maintenance and execution of related service contracts such as Maintenance, Inspection, and Production Realization Service, Control & Safety System (CSS), WHCP, Static equipment Cleaning and Inspection, Valve actuator maintenance etc.
- Contribute and interact with other relevant department in facility planning process and platform inspection routines
- Ensure all latest updated technical documentation are available onsite and/or via online, e.g. key drawing, maintenance manuals and technical journals
- Coordinates and responsible for the operation of the services and maintenance workshops attached to his department
- Prepare and/or review, and submit relevant maintenance reports required
- Studies and analyzes service performance and initiates necessary improvements.
- Follows the evolution of technologies and recommends its director to acquire them.
- Ensures the intensive use of the computer tool.
- Conduct inspections and audit to evaluate equipment and utilities operational condition to determine necessary remedial action
- Supervise Contractors or third parties to ensure work comply with relevant procedures such as SSHE and Maintenance Standard Procedure.
- Good management and problem solving skills
Continuous Professional Development
- Keep abreast of relevant latest technology development to be considered for possible implementation at work place.
- Considering for Cost optimization VS Best efficiency
- Mastery of the operation of the CMMS (ERP system)
- Maintenance rules and procedures, knowledge of units and facilities.
The primary responsibilities of the Head of Planning & Method are:
- Compliance with the SSHE component of the client internal regulations.
- Compliance with the implementation of SSHE policy.
- Participation in inspections, SSHE audits.
- Participation in SSHE training.
- Compliance and application of operating procedures and SSHE guidelines.
- Ensure that all facilities and equipment is maintained in accordance with the planned CMMS [i]
- Undertake safety inspection of plant, equipment, machinery and process.
- Ensure that any changes or minor modification to any plant, equipment or machinery are via Engineering Work Request Procedure and that all documentation is complete.
- Track the MOCs register.
- Report all accident, incidents, near-misses and dangerous occurrences to Head of Maintenance immediately.
- All department in Project
- Related Support function at HMD base and Algiers office
- Vendors, Suppliers, and service providers
Qualifications & Experience
- Master Degree or Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Engineering or relevant technical experience
- Minimum of 05 years’ experience in hydrocarbon production industry environment in a maintenance management capacity.
- Broad knowledge and competent in oil and gas facilities maintenance and process in Algeria Groupement or others Country
- Experience working in the Dessert environment, preferably Algeria.
- Strong interpersonal skills and motivation
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and French.
- Physical and / or intellectual effort
- Be able to travelling for company’s business