Contract Duration: 12 Months
REPORTS TO: Chef de département Logistique
– Follow-up of personnel present (POB) at all customer sites.
– Coordination with transport supervisor for arrival of customer personnel.
– Continuous monitoring of on-site catering service.
– Management of national and international accommodation for customer personnel.
– Consolidation and deferral of base operating costs.
– Maintain an archive of all documentation related to base operations.
– Guarantee availability of base supplies.
– Communication of operating reports to the base and to third parties.
– Follow-up of contracts and agreements necessary for the smooth running of the base.
– Supervision of the application of customer standards in terms of HSE and safety in the operation of the base and fleet management.
– Control of documentation (residence, work permits, etc.) Expat
– Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position.
– Professional level of written and spoken Arabic, French and English.
– Knowledge of office automation, in particular the use of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
– Possession of a valid light driving license (B).
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.