Contract Duration: 12 Months
REPORTS TO: Chef de département Logistique
– Follow-up of personnel present (POB) at all customer sites.
– Coordination with transport supervisor for arrival of customer personnel.
– Continuous monitoring of on-site catering service.
– Management of national and international accommodation for customer personnel.
– Consolidation and deferral of base operating costs.
– Maintain an archive of all documentation related to base operations.
– Guarantee availability of base supplies.
– Communication of operating reports to the base and to third parties.
– Follow-up of contracts and agreements necessary for the smooth running of the base.
– Supervision of the application of customer standards in terms of HSE and safety in the operation of the base and fleet management.
– Control of documentation (residence, work permits, etc.) Expat
– Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position.
– Professional level of written and spoken Arabic, French and English.
– Knowledge of office automation, in particular the use of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
– Possession of a valid light driving license (B).
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.