· Need to monitor and improve site activities for their Safety and Quality aspects
· Integration of Audit and HSE department in the construction BL
· Responsible for Auditing HSE, namely:
o Responsible for the implementation of the HSE standards on all construction sites;
o Site audit management (program, implementation, report dispatch);
o Responsible for the implementation of the return of experience;
· Responsible for the improvement of the quality of the construction.
Key Interlocutors (purpose and frequency)
· Bidding Managers, Sales Manager
· Construction Managers, Project Managers,
· Site Managers
· PMO manager
· COE team
· Site stakeholders (erection subcontractors)
· Customer team
· Engineering or University Degree
· Complementary training in HSE
· Knowledge of AQ ISO precesses
· 5 – 10 years of experience in project construction, ideally in renewable applications
· English and Portuguese as working language, French is a plus
· Management of an operational department
· He should be autonomous, rigorous and flexible since the activity is a developing activity
· Capable to federate project construction stakeholders for improvement action plans.
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position.
A renowned renawables service company is reinforcing its position in Africa by securing a new EPC contract for a hybrid power plant in Mauritania. The plant will have an installed capacity of 34 MW with a peak power of 42 MWp of solar energy, integrated with 18 MW of storage by the end of 2023.