· Need to monitor and improve site activities for their Safety and Quality aspects
· Integration of Audit and HSE department in the construction BL
· Responsible for Auditing HSE, namely:
o Responsible for the implementation of the HSE standards on all construction sites;
o Site audit management (program, implementation, report dispatch);
o Responsible for the implementation of the return of experience;
· Responsible for the improvement of the quality of the construction.
Key Interlocutors (purpose and frequency)
· Bidding Managers, Sales Manager
· Construction Managers, Project Managers,
· Site Managers
· PMO manager
· COE team
· Site stakeholders (erection subcontractors)
· Customer team
· Engineering or University Degree
· Complementary training in HSE
· Knowledge of AQ ISO precesses
· 5 – 10 years of experience in project construction, ideally in renewable applications
· English and Portuguese as working language, French is a plus
· Management of an operational department
· He should be autonomous, rigorous and flexible since the activity is a developing activity
· Capable to federate project construction stakeholders for improvement action plans.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.