· Need to monitor and improve site activities for their Safety and Quality aspects
· Integration of Audit and HSE department in the construction BL
· Responsible for Auditing HSE, namely:
o Responsible for the implementation of the HSE standards on all construction sites;
o Site audit management (program, implementation, report dispatch);
o Responsible for the implementation of the return of experience;
· Responsible for the improvement of the quality of the construction.
Key Interlocutors (purpose and frequency)
· Bidding Managers, Sales Manager
· Construction Managers, Project Managers,
· Site Managers
· PMO manager
· COE team
· Site stakeholders (erection subcontractors)
· Customer team
· Engineering or University Degree
· Complementary training in HSE
· Knowledge of AQ ISO precesses
· 5 – 10 years of experience in project construction, ideally in renewable applications
· English and Portuguese as working language, French is a plus
· Management of an operational department
· He should be autonomous, rigorous and flexible since the activity is a developing activity
· Capable to federate project construction stakeholders for improvement action plans.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
Plays a primary role and expertise on Operational and Process Safety to client’s Production and Project Development units. Oversees the effective and consistent implementation of Operational and Process Safety policies, objectives, management systems and associated deliverables in all Client Portfolio as well as HSE Management Systems in Exploration and Project Development activities. Develops and recommends, plans, programs and procedures that will ensure control of potential major health and safety hazards associated with Production and Project Development. Collaborates with client, JVs and Corporate in business risk management, asset integrity management, Functional Safety and other specific projects related to his/her discipline. Guides and coaches the HSE&S Development Teams in Algeria and LATAM.