· Need to monitor and improve site activities for their Safety and Quality aspects
· Integration of Audit and HSE department in the construction BL
· Responsible for Auditing HSE, namely:
o Responsible for the implementation of the HSE standards on all construction sites;
o Site audit management (program, implementation, report dispatch);
o Responsible for the implementation of the return of experience;
· Responsible for the improvement of the quality of the construction.
Key Interlocutors (purpose and frequency)
· Bidding Managers, Sales Manager
· Construction Managers, Project Managers,
· Site Managers
· PMO manager
· COE team
· Site stakeholders (erection subcontractors)
· Customer team
· Engineering or University Degree
· Complementary training in HSE
· Knowledge of AQ ISO precesses
· 5 – 10 years of experience in project construction, ideally in renewable applications
· English and Portuguese as working language, French is a plus
· Management of an operational department
· He should be autonomous, rigorous and flexible since the activity is a developing activity
· Capable to federate project construction stakeholders for improvement action plans.
We are looking for an HSE Engineer to coordinate the administration and other HSE functionalities in Algiers.they are lookig for new generation engineer of people who has
excellent computer skill,
and quick learning.
HSE experience is the secondary demand.