– Implementation of Operator’s HSE rules and procedures.
– Monitor and Operate wellhead equipment and associated utility systems on daily basis in start-up, operations and maintenance and identify eventual anomalies.
– Actively participate in well intervention (Slickline, Coiled Tubing, Well testing, ….)
– Monitoring and surveillance of Corrosion Inhibitor skid.
– Collect samples from wells, Manifolds and CPF.
– Prepare and communicate activity reports, daily parameters report to Wells Supervisor.
– Follow the client's HSE rules & procedures.
– Gas Well Flaring.
– Support DEP team to carry out daily activities.
§ Qualified (Bac + 3 minimum in Production, Drilling, Mechanic, Instrumentation, Process …etc).
§ Experienced as Technicians or similar positions, with minimum experience of 05 years in oil and Gas Field.
§ Ability to drive with a Valid Driving License Category B.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
Control, co-ordinate and supervise subsea operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program. Working with a range of mature assets the Subsea Supervisor must be capable of advanced diagnostics and problem solving.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.