Scope of the SERVICE:
The performance of the SERVICE shall consist on the achievement of the following:
– Ensure that the facilities are in compliance with the specification of HSE of the client
– Ensure that the HSE rules are respected by giving example and professionalism. Reports all anomalies
– Ensure the validity of HSE certificates of all personnel at Site (Medical Certificate, BST, HUET, …)
– Maintain support on geodesy, topography, charting, survey and positioning for all affiliate’s entities.
– Maintain technical watch on Survey specialty.
– Maintain experience feedback to the headquarters.
– Define survey systems and equipment required for all positioning activities (drilling, installation, metrologies…),
– Prepare the survey & mapping elements in connection with operations conducted by the affiliate,
– Select and plan with contractors the resources required to ensure these operations, follow up of contractor equipment and personnel
– Organize supervision and QA/QC for all positioning, inspection survey and metrology operations
– Ensure the technical & operational support to vessels in dynamic positioning in particular during mobilization & calibration sequences,
– Update charts and databases for exploration, development and production installations on regular basis
– Ensure technical management of existing positioning and metrology contracts, follow-up corresponding costs,
– Get involved into contracts establishment,
– Participate to meetings with local authorities,
– Be the key contact for COMPANY and COMPANY’s headquarters for positioning activities, geodesy, charting, topography and survey taking place in the affiliate,
– Follow-up and manage training of Junior Surveyors.
– Manage interface with major Survey Contractors, from different cultures,
– Anticipate and manage numerous required contacts within the COMPANY (all COMPANY’s entities and all COMPANY’s headquarters DGEP/EXPLO & DEV entities) and with the survey COMPANY’s contractors,
– Technical knowledge to reinforce Management position with subordinates (often experienced contracted personnel) and Survey Contractors, especially in technically innovative fields,
– Knowledge on most relevant equipment, technologies or techniques: Surface and Deep water positioning, ROV, interfacing, R&D,
– Knowledge of most CAD and GIS software,
– Manage complex and numerous interfaces, with entities as well as other affiliates or even partners and local authorities,
– Experience (years): 5 minimum as Surveyor on Offshore oil industry.
– BOSIET HUET
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.