SCOPE of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists in:
– Support for all subsea operations activities including but not limit to: Life of Field activities onshore (follow up of non-conformity reports & investigation reported by FO, offshore operations preparation, spare parts management…),
– Provide assistance for field development activities, within the department, division and across (XT and well Jumpers installation, SIMOPS procedures…)
– Technically responsible for operational technical support of all activities on SPS, SSS & SURF subsea installed and spare equipment, including:
o Life of field activities (operations & maintenance of existing SPS
o Field development activities (commissioning & start-up of new equipment on existing fields).
o Technical Support for New Projects e.g. PBF, Kaombo (operational REX, assistance to
o Assist on budget preparation and its follow up.
This SERVICE requires liaison:
– Internal: DT/SUB
– External: Head Quarters, All Contractors and suppliers, and with the constraints pertaining to the exploration, development, and production activities.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following activities:
– Participate in the preparation of HIRA, HAZID & HAZOP required for all subsea operations.
– Ensure application of 12 Golden Rules on all Subsea operations
– To show exemplarity and professionalism in the respect of HSE rules. To report anomalies.
– To keep updated HSE training certificates related to discipline activities and site visits (Medical Certificate, BST and HUET).
LIFE OF FIELD ACTIVITIES:
– Operational technical support for subsea facilities operations by ensuring a permanent support to subsea fields through SMART ROOM subsea Engineers.
– Validate & investigate the subsea Non-Conformities (NC) reported by Subsea Smart Room
Engineers and propose the solution to fix the NC if possible
– Review all documents (Task Plans, SIMOPS, HIRA…) required for any subsea maintenance or repair operation on FPSO.
– Request and Follow-up of tests and mobilization/demobilization of all equipment and tools from/to Contractors yard prior/after any operation.
– Coordinate and perform requests to SPS Contractors for all Life Of Field related subjects
– Ensure that all activities pertaining to a successful subsea intervention are secured by SPS contractors
– Request and follow-up of tests and mobilization/demobilization of all equipment and tools from/to Contractors yard prior/after any operation
– Management of SPS spare parts within perimeter of DT/SUB-STS for LOF contracts
– Follow up SPS test equipment modification by OEM or third party
– Field Development Activities:
– Deliver onshore/offshore support to operations Area for routine operations.
– Assistance for commissioning and start-up of new equipment on existing fields.
Prepare operational REX to new projects
– Advise the Junior Subsea Operations Engineers and support the subsea department training pathway
– will be required to train and mentor Angolan Junior Subsea Control System engineers
Context and environment:
– Based in Angola office
– Frequent displacements required offshore on FPSO or FSVs, and onshore SPS Contractors’ yards in Luanda.
– Heavy workload due to fast-increasing subsea activities
REQUIRED SKILLS for the execution of the SERVICE:
– Education: Graduated engineer or equivalent
– Experience: Subsea experience with a deep-water operator or subsea SPS/SURF contractor
– Good knowledge and previous experience with major SPS contractor(s)
– Technical mind, heavy work-load capacity, autonomy and organization.
– Fluent in English, knowledge of French and Portuguese will be appreciated.
Training: BOSIET HUET
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.