SCOPE of the SERVICE:
The scope of the SERVICE consists in:
– Support for all subsea operations activities including but not limit to: Life of Field activities onshore (follow up of non-conformity reports & investigation reported by FO, offshore operations preparation, spare parts management…),
– Provide assistance for field development activities, within the department, division and across (XT and well Jumpers installation, SIMOPS procedures…)
– Technically responsible for operational technical support of all activities on SPS, SSS & SURF subsea installed and spare equipment, including:
o Life of field activities (operations & maintenance of existing SPS
o Field development activities (commissioning & start-up of new equipment on existing fields).
o Technical Support for New Projects e.g. PBF, Kaombo (operational REX, assistance to
o Assist on budget preparation and its follow up.
This SERVICE requires liaison:
– Internal: DT/SUB
– External: Head Quarters, All Contractors and suppliers, and with the constraints pertaining to the exploration, development, and production activities.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following activities:
– Participate in the preparation of HIRA, HAZID & HAZOP required for all subsea operations.
– Ensure application of 12 Golden Rules on all Subsea operations
– To show exemplarity and professionalism in the respect of HSE rules. To report anomalies.
– To keep updated HSE training certificates related to discipline activities and site visits (Medical Certificate, BST and HUET).
LIFE OF FIELD ACTIVITIES:
– Operational technical support for subsea facilities operations by ensuring a permanent support to subsea fields through SMART ROOM subsea Engineers.
– Validate & investigate the subsea Non-Conformities (NC) reported by Subsea Smart Room
Engineers and propose the solution to fix the NC if possible
– Review all documents (Task Plans, SIMOPS, HIRA…) required for any subsea maintenance or repair operation on FPSO.
– Request and Follow-up of tests and mobilization/demobilization of all equipment and tools from/to Contractors yard prior/after any operation.
– Coordinate and perform requests to SPS Contractors for all Life Of Field related subjects
– Ensure that all activities pertaining to a successful subsea intervention are secured by SPS contractors
– Request and follow-up of tests and mobilization/demobilization of all equipment and tools from/to Contractors yard prior/after any operation
– Management of SPS spare parts within perimeter of DT/SUB-STS for LOF contracts
– Follow up SPS test equipment modification by OEM or third party
– Field Development Activities:
– Deliver onshore/offshore support to operations Area for routine operations.
– Assistance for commissioning and start-up of new equipment on existing fields.
Prepare operational REX to new projects
– Advise the Junior Subsea Operations Engineers and support the subsea department training pathway
– will be required to train and mentor Angolan Junior Subsea Control System engineers
Context and environment:
– Based in Angola office
– Frequent displacements required offshore on FPSO or FSVs, and onshore SPS Contractors’ yards in Luanda.
– Heavy workload due to fast-increasing subsea activities
REQUIRED SKILLS for the execution of the SERVICE:
– Education: Graduated engineer or equivalent
– Experience: Subsea experience with a deep-water operator or subsea SPS/SURF contractor
– Good knowledge and previous experience with major SPS contractor(s)
– Technical mind, heavy work-load capacity, autonomy and organization.
– Fluent in English, knowledge of French and Portuguese will be appreciated.
Training: BOSIET HUET
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.