Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in preparing and presenting technical dossiers concerning the detailed Engineering of projects, in order to assist the Project Manager in coordinating the development of the Project engineering. The services will also guarantee good performances of works in compliance with procedures, and with safety & environment criteria, while optimizing costs and lead times and ensure a technical auditing function over service providers and construction personnel.
Technical activities Services:
– Implements of COMPANY’S policies and rules within the different contractor’s team at work and particularly the COMPANY’S HSEMS (HSE Management System);
– HSE Activities:
a. Control that working area is fit for the work,
b. Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
c. Control that resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
d. Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY’S emergency response organization,
e. Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
f. Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and initiation of the resulting corrective.
– Provide technical assistance and advice to the Project Manager by developing and coordinating the required Engineering studies/ Operations Project.
– Measure Quality of studies and assistance confirming consistency with engineering development principles. Efficient progress in achievement of satisfactory studies and technical reports.
– Prepare the PEP document & subsequent call for tender.
– Project planning and budget evaluation and reporting.
– Measure Quality of studies. Efficient progress in gaining approval of said dossiers. Consistency with: Engineering requirements.
– Coordinate the preparation of reporting on technical matters.
– Ensure timely issue of high quality reports.
– Keep permanent contact with Contractor (s) on engineering matters.
– Control the daily reports / Cost Control / Planning Progress.
– Draw-up the feed-back reports.
– Ensure an efficiency relationship with Contractor(s) and propose follow-up methodology (e.g. KPIs).
– To be constantly informed of all activities in the Engineering Department of the project in order to replace the Engineering Manager in his absence.
– Continuity of action in case of absence of the Engineering Manager, Quality of information & communication.
– Proactive detection and reporting of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and planning
Communication activities Services:
– DT/SUB/EPR Head of Department
– Collaborate onshore with Construction Department, Drilling Department, Subsea Exploitation, FPSO and Project
– Liaise with Company specialists
Quality feature of the SERVICE:
– At least 10 years of experience in offshore oil & gas construction as a project or operational engineer related to subsea construction and technology activities.
– If candidate holds a master degree in mechanical construction or equivalent the minimum
professional experience may be reduced to 5 years.
– Capability to report clearly all project matters to hierarchy.
– Capability to understand contractual matters.
– English language must be well spoken/written, Portuguese and French would be a plus.
– Work in non regular rotational period depending on projects needs.
– Be available 24/24h to cope with emergency and operational requirements.
– BOSIET HUET
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
The Interface Lead is accountable for developing and rolling out the Interface and Risk Management Plan early during EXECUTE. Also, he is required to interface on a regular basis with interface single points of contact, proejcte manager, Drilling manager, subsurface managers, interface process leads, project controls and risk owners across the Owners, Contractor and Third-Party organizations.
Key responsibility is reporting to EPC 1 or EPC2/3, the Project Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the effective coordination of the engineering, procurement and construction areas on this project. Responsible of the supervision of PROJECT all activities to ensure adherence to contractual requirements, PROJECT specifications and procedures; to highlight design issues and ensure design input is appropriately shared amongst all engineering disciplines. Shall also be responsible of integrating the engineering input to Procurement, Fabrication, Construction, Pre-commissioning, and Commissioning. He shall also be knowledgeable of the Start-up activities, participated in the pre-Start-up PSSR´s, troubleshooting, and clearance of punch-list and warranty items. Experience in performance testing and project close-out activities is mandatory.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.