Scope of the SERVICE:
The services consist in preparing and presenting technical dossiers concerning the detailed Engineering of projects, in order to assist the Project Manager in coordinating the development of the Project engineering. The services will also guarantee good performances of works in compliance with procedures, and with safety & environment criteria, while optimizing costs and lead times and ensure a technical auditing function over service providers and construction personnel.
Technical activities Services:
– Implements of COMPANY’S policies and rules within the different contractor’s team at work and particularly the COMPANY’S HSEMS (HSE Management System);
– HSE Activities:
a. Control that working area is fit for the work,
b. Control HSE equipment and installation are fit and in working conditions,
c. Control that resources and regular drills for handling emergency response are fit and available,
d. Participation in HSE committee and COMPANY’S emergency response organization,
e. Reporting of incident, anomaly, unsafe act, near miss, damage spill, injury etc.,
f. Analysis and investigation of accident or incident that might have occurred and initiation of the resulting corrective.
– Provide technical assistance and advice to the Project Manager by developing and coordinating the required Engineering studies/ Operations Project.
– Measure Quality of studies and assistance confirming consistency with engineering development principles. Efficient progress in achievement of satisfactory studies and technical reports.
– Prepare the PEP document & subsequent call for tender.
– Project planning and budget evaluation and reporting.
– Measure Quality of studies. Efficient progress in gaining approval of said dossiers. Consistency with: Engineering requirements.
– Coordinate the preparation of reporting on technical matters.
– Ensure timely issue of high quality reports.
– Keep permanent contact with Contractor (s) on engineering matters.
– Control the daily reports / Cost Control / Planning Progress.
– Draw-up the feed-back reports.
– Ensure an efficiency relationship with Contractor(s) and propose follow-up methodology (e.g. KPIs).
– To be constantly informed of all activities in the Engineering Department of the project in order to replace the Engineering Manager in his absence.
– Continuity of action in case of absence of the Engineering Manager, Quality of information & communication.
– Proactive detection and reporting of potential problems/issues/concerns to ensure delivery within schedule and planning
Communication activities Services:
– DT/SUB/EPR Head of Department
– Collaborate onshore with Construction Department, Drilling Department, Subsea Exploitation, FPSO and Project
– Liaise with Company specialists
Quality feature of the SERVICE:
– At least 10 years of experience in offshore oil & gas construction as a project or operational engineer related to subsea construction and technology activities.
– If candidate holds a master degree in mechanical construction or equivalent the minimum
professional experience may be reduced to 5 years.
– Capability to report clearly all project matters to hierarchy.
– Capability to understand contractual matters.
– English language must be well spoken/written, Portuguese and French would be a plus.
– Work in non regular rotational period depending on projects needs.
– Be available 24/24h to cope with emergency and operational requirements.
– BOSIET HUET
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
Ces dernières années, nous avons investi dans la digitalisation de notre processus de recrutement afin que nos recruteurs puissent dédier plus de temps aux échanges qualitatifs avec les candidats sélectionnés. Nous avons également repensé notre page Offres de mission sur le site web pour faciliter la recherche de missions et les candidatures. Toute l'équipe Recrutement a à cœur d’offrir la meilleure expérience possible à nos candidats.