The scope of SERVICE consists:
– Maintaining and enabling a high standard of HSEQ performance in the company and its contractors.
– Providing technical subsea expertise with respect to Wellhead, Xmas tree systems, and Subsea Test Tree (SSTT) systems.
– Providing technical subsea expertise relating to the integration of subsea drilling and completion systems on the rig.
– Preparing and reviewing operational programs for new well construction, interventions, workovers, and abandonments.
– Identification, recording, and execution of technical improvements to operations so that wells are completed safer, faster, more affordably, and easier.
– Control of contracts, budgets, costs, and the accounting thereof. Expenses must be reported clearly, and work / operations executed in line with budgetary provisions and contractual conditions.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
– Follow up of all subsea related engineering and procurement needs
– Follow up of the engineering activities related to rig operations.
– Follow ups of operational analysis and NPT tracking, risk assessment, Root Cause Analysis, etc for the subsea operations with a view to identifying possible failures and proposing solutions.
– Participation to the analysis of performance for the wells.
– Preparation of procedures and programmes for the subsea operations during; completion and intervention, respecting the company procedures, safety and environment;
– Optimization of procedures and programmes in order to reduce costs and delays;
– Technical expertise to the COMPANY subsea superintendent and company management.
– Population of lessons learnt and the overseeing of continuous improvement programs for optimizing operations while respecting the safety of personnel and damage to equipment.
– Participation to various subsea studies for the subsidiary.
– Role is onshore based as a resident or rotational when applicable.
Required skills and experience for the execution of the SERVICE
– Engineering degree level in relevant discipline (BSc Minimum).
– Extensive experience (>15 years) in subsea engineering and operations including experience during project equipment design, preparation, and project engineering.
– Extensive expertise in wellhead, tubing hanger, xmas tree, Subsea Test Trees, and intervention technologies.
– Experience of working at service contractors and with operators.
– Experience of budgeting and cost control.
– Risk Assessment, Problem diagnosis, and Root Cause Analysis.
– Excellent use of Microft Office suite of applications.
– Mastery with SAP software for financial, contractual and maintenance requirements.
– BOSIET / HUET
– IWCF Level 4 or Level 5
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.