The scope of SERVICE consists:
– Maintaining and enabling a high standard of HSEQ performance in the company and its contractors.
– Providing technical subsea expertise with respect to Wellhead, Xmas tree systems, and Subsea Test Tree (SSTT) systems.
– Providing technical subsea expertise relating to the integration of subsea drilling and completion systems on the rig.
– Preparing and reviewing operational programs for new well construction, interventions, workovers, and abandonments.
– Identification, recording, and execution of technical improvements to operations so that wells are completed safer, faster, more affordably, and easier.
– Control of contracts, budgets, costs, and the accounting thereof. Expenses must be reported clearly, and work / operations executed in line with budgetary provisions and contractual conditions.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
– Follow up of all subsea related engineering and procurement needs
– Follow up of the engineering activities related to rig operations.
– Follow ups of operational analysis and NPT tracking, risk assessment, Root Cause Analysis, etc for the subsea operations with a view to identifying possible failures and proposing solutions.
– Participation to the analysis of performance for the wells.
– Preparation of procedures and programmes for the subsea operations during; completion and intervention, respecting the company procedures, safety and environment;
– Optimization of procedures and programmes in order to reduce costs and delays;
– Technical expertise to the COMPANY subsea superintendent and company management.
– Population of lessons learnt and the overseeing of continuous improvement programs for optimizing operations while respecting the safety of personnel and damage to equipment.
– Participation to various subsea studies for the subsidiary.
– Role is onshore based as a resident or rotational when applicable.
Required skills and experience for the execution of the SERVICE
– Engineering degree level in relevant discipline (BSc Minimum).
– Extensive experience (>15 years) in subsea engineering and operations including experience during project equipment design, preparation, and project engineering.
– Extensive expertise in wellhead, tubing hanger, xmas tree, Subsea Test Trees, and intervention technologies.
– Experience of working at service contractors and with operators.
– Experience of budgeting and cost control.
– Risk Assessment, Problem diagnosis, and Root Cause Analysis.
– Excellent use of Microft Office suite of applications.
– Mastery with SAP software for financial, contractual and maintenance requirements.
– BOSIET / HUET
– IWCF Level 4 or Level 5
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements