SCOPE of the SERVICE:
In charge of the QA/QC for activities performed within specific repair / construction projects, namely engineering, construction and installation, for all offshore assets operated by the client:
– Engineering and preparation, based in the company Head Office:
o Review of Contractor’s QA/QC procedures and specifications applicable to worksites, including final documentation and certification files,
o Participate to the development of the task packs preparation files (Piping / Structure)
o Validate the QA/QC Plan, the level of NDT controls and the qualification for the NDT personnel,
o Develop general and specific QA/QC procedures, in accordance with Company specifications.
o Ensure / manage the timely review made by specialists of documents (engrg / proc / fab)
o Follow-up / ensure the quality of work performed by Doc Controller.
– Onshore QA/QC activities, on the basis of visits to worksites:
o QA/QC audits on Contractor yards, eg: Service Quality Meeting (SQM)
o Follow-up of the execution of the action plans issued after the SQMs
o Quality tours on Contractors yards to check pre-fabrication/welding completion quality
o Manage the third party mobilization (e.g. “Institut de soudure”) for crucial phases of the
o Insure Contractor compliance to the QA/QC requirements for documentation filling, material and control traceability, material reception, storage and preservation,
o Insure compliance at worksites for QA/QC reporting of materiel anomalies,
o Control and validate the progress for QA/QC activities on worksites.
– Offshore QA/QC activities, on the basis site survey:
o Be responsible for the quality of all the construction jobs performed on the company
assets under the SUB division supervision.
o Supervise all QA/QC activities performed for construction/installation on these assets.,
o Liaise with the relevant Contractor QA/QC Representatives as well as for interfaces with FPSOs, and Contractors HSE representatives,
o Review and valid the tracking system in place for the As Built preparation and records,
o Review all NDT and certification files, including the documentation from the Vendors, and
During the onshore preparation/fabrication works, he/she is based at the office, in charge of:
– Validation of Contractor QA/QC procedures and specifications for worksite and sites,
– Development of the Company QA/QC procedures applicable at worksites
– Review and validate the derogation requests issued by Contractor, as required,
– Review, comment and update the pre-commissioning files
– Review and inputs to the offshore preparation works, including:
o Review of the task packs dossiers,
o Review of the NDT plan,
o Validation of the preliminary work permits and associated task packs.
– Review of the procedures developed by Contractor, FRAME CONTRACT- All rights reserved
– Knowledge of Company SIMOPS procedures, bridging with procedures developed by Contractor for all offshore construction activities,
– Develop the templates for QA/QC Reporting in accordance to the Company
During the offshore activities, based at the office, but with periodic visits onboard the offshore assets. In charge of:
– Coordination of all QA/QC maters on worksites, in relation with Contractor Representatives,
– Coordination of the pre-commissioning offshore and hand over of Systems/Sub-systems to the Commissioning Team,
– Review of the work permits before submission to the Exploitation Team,
– Input and assistance to the HU Preparation Leader for finalisation of pre-commissioning task packs,
– Checking of the compatibility between QA/QC Company requirement, SIMOPS procedures and Company HSE rules,
– Ensure the reporting for QA/QC Construction activities and consolidate the report of anomalies register and declaration for both onshore and offshore Construction activities,
Main communication lines
– Internal to Company: All within DT/SUB Division.
– External to Company: Contractor QA/QC leader (head office and worksite), Contractors QA/QC representatives on site
REQUIRED SKILLS for the execution of the SERVICE
– Engineering background with knowledge in Materials, ideally Welding engineering
– Experience of minimum 7 years’ experience in QA/QC.
– Experience in welding engineering on Carbon steel and ideally, also on Stainless steel (Super duplex).
– Certified level 2 on NDT inspection (Radiography and AUT) and welding.
– Knowledge in Oil & Gas projects and subsea technology/structure.
– Being familiar with a QA/QC management system is a plus
– Fluent in English, speaking and writing
– BOSIET HUET,
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.