SCOPE of the SERVICE:
In charge of the QA/QC for activities performed within specific repair / construction projects, namely engineering, construction and installation, for all offshore assets operated by the client:
– Engineering and preparation, based in the company Head Office:
o Review of Contractor’s QA/QC procedures and specifications applicable to worksites, including final documentation and certification files,
o Participate to the development of the task packs preparation files (Piping / Structure)
o Validate the QA/QC Plan, the level of NDT controls and the qualification for the NDT personnel,
o Develop general and specific QA/QC procedures, in accordance with Company specifications.
o Ensure / manage the timely review made by specialists of documents (engrg / proc / fab)
o Follow-up / ensure the quality of work performed by Doc Controller.
– Onshore QA/QC activities, on the basis of visits to worksites:
o QA/QC audits on Contractor yards, eg: Service Quality Meeting (SQM)
o Follow-up of the execution of the action plans issued after the SQMs
o Quality tours on Contractors yards to check pre-fabrication/welding completion quality
o Manage the third party mobilization (e.g. “Institut de soudure”) for crucial phases of the
o Insure Contractor compliance to the QA/QC requirements for documentation filling, material and control traceability, material reception, storage and preservation,
o Insure compliance at worksites for QA/QC reporting of materiel anomalies,
o Control and validate the progress for QA/QC activities on worksites.
– Offshore QA/QC activities, on the basis site survey:
o Be responsible for the quality of all the construction jobs performed on the company
assets under the SUB division supervision.
o Supervise all QA/QC activities performed for construction/installation on these assets.,
o Liaise with the relevant Contractor QA/QC Representatives as well as for interfaces with FPSOs, and Contractors HSE representatives,
o Review and valid the tracking system in place for the As Built preparation and records,
o Review all NDT and certification files, including the documentation from the Vendors, and
During the onshore preparation/fabrication works, he/she is based at the office, in charge of:
– Validation of Contractor QA/QC procedures and specifications for worksite and sites,
– Development of the Company QA/QC procedures applicable at worksites
– Review and validate the derogation requests issued by Contractor, as required,
– Review, comment and update the pre-commissioning files
– Review and inputs to the offshore preparation works, including:
o Review of the task packs dossiers,
o Review of the NDT plan,
o Validation of the preliminary work permits and associated task packs.
– Review of the procedures developed by Contractor, FRAME CONTRACT- All rights reserved
– Knowledge of Company SIMOPS procedures, bridging with procedures developed by Contractor for all offshore construction activities,
– Develop the templates for QA/QC Reporting in accordance to the Company
During the offshore activities, based at the office, but with periodic visits onboard the offshore assets. In charge of:
– Coordination of all QA/QC maters on worksites, in relation with Contractor Representatives,
– Coordination of the pre-commissioning offshore and hand over of Systems/Sub-systems to the Commissioning Team,
– Review of the work permits before submission to the Exploitation Team,
– Input and assistance to the HU Preparation Leader for finalisation of pre-commissioning task packs,
– Checking of the compatibility between QA/QC Company requirement, SIMOPS procedures and Company HSE rules,
– Ensure the reporting for QA/QC Construction activities and consolidate the report of anomalies register and declaration for both onshore and offshore Construction activities,
Main communication lines
– Internal to Company: All within DT/SUB Division.
– External to Company: Contractor QA/QC leader (head office and worksite), Contractors QA/QC representatives on site
REQUIRED SKILLS for the execution of the SERVICE
– Engineering background with knowledge in Materials, ideally Welding engineering
– Experience of minimum 7 years’ experience in QA/QC.
– Experience in welding engineering on Carbon steel and ideally, also on Stainless steel (Super duplex).
– Certified level 2 on NDT inspection (Radiography and AUT) and welding.
– Knowledge in Oil & Gas projects and subsea technology/structure.
– Being familiar with a QA/QC management system is a plus
– Fluent in English, speaking and writing
– BOSIET HUET,
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.