• Responsible for the management and execution of site operations under your direct control in a safe and efficient manner.
• Assistance with production of required project paperwork including, management plans, method statements, risk assessments, inspection and test plans.
• Assistance with planning and organisation of mobilisation, demobilisation and site works.
• Technical input into tenders as required.
• Responsibility for all staff under your direct control.
• Ensure site compliance with maintenance of QA records and assist drill crews with record keeping as required.
• Participate in the set-up, development and growth to be the market leader in large diameter drilling services in the Oil and Gas Industry and other construction related industries
• Participate, as required, in the development of the design and equipment new build or purchase as required.
• Assistance with site record keeping as required and interface
• Assistance with the creation and compliance with operational method statements, risk assessments and project or task specific QHSE documentation.
• Assist with troubleshooting as may be required.
– All work to be executed as a minimum in accordance with the company H & S policy statement and company H & S Plan
– Reasonable care to be taken for the health and safety of the jobholder, and others that may be affected by his acts or inaction’s at work;
– Take positive steps to understand, and keep up to date with, the hazards in the workplace and comply with safety rules and procedures;
– All tasks carried out in accordance with the organisation’s policies, procedures and legislation in line with BS EN ISO14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 or any other relevant standard as agreed by the business/client.
– Ensuring that all deliverables are to the required quality and are on time.
– All tasks are carried out in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures in line with BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
LINE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES/ DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY INCLUDING FINANCIAL:
– To be determined
– Clients and customers
– Educated to degree or HND level or equivalent.
– Ability to work under a high pressure environment.
– Experience working in a marine construction environment an advantage.
– Ability to work under your own initiative and part as a team is essential.
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite, MS Project (or similar) and Acad 2D package.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
Nous recrutons un Ingénieur en Management Electricité Industriel HTB/HTA- réseaux qui sera chargé d’exploitation Electrique des sites, et qui participera à la conception des Usines de production (production, chaine de compressions, stockage, conditionnement, exportation).
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.