Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
• Responsible for the management and execution of site operations under your direct control in a safe and efficient manner.
• Assistance with production of required project paperwork including, management plans, method statements, risk assessments, inspection and test plans.
• Assistance with planning and organisation of mobilisation, demobilisation and site works.
• Technical input into tenders as required.
• Responsibility for all staff under your direct control.
• Ensure site compliance with maintenance of QA records and assist drill crews with record keeping as required.
• Participate in the set-up, development and growth to be the market leader in large diameter drilling services in the Oil and Gas Industry and other construction related industries
• Participate, as required, in the development of the design and equipment new build or purchase as required.
• Assistance with site record keeping as required and interface
• Assistance with the creation and compliance with operational method statements, risk assessments and project or task specific QHSE documentation.
• Assist with troubleshooting as may be required.
LINE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES/ DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY INCLUDING FINANCIAL:
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.