Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
The Project Engineer shall provide systematic coordination support to project management governance
process and deliverables, as well as contribute to management activities. The Project Engineer support the project
team in ongoing processes and deliveries when required.
The project Engineer works with the Engineering teams and project management and assist in technical and commercial matters. Project Engineering coordination across disciplines. Responsible to ensure alignment and proper coordination between management and engineering.
Shall coordinate all interfaces, internal- and external, and maintain the interface register. This involves close collaboration with Company’s and Contractors, as well as the support functions and Site teams.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure activities are executed in compliance with Company’s management system, the Project Execution Plan and as outlined in various contractors SOW.
• Ensure alignment between various teams Engineering, Subsurface, Drilling, Operation
• Take lead in project management processes and deliveries.
• Manage and follow interfaces between Company and Contractors and hereunder also internal Company interfaces between the Project and Site.
• Interface management
• Follow-up, assist and support with MOC, both commercially and technical
• Maintain interface register
• Arrange workshops and meetings
• Monitor, facilitate and report on interface progress
• Follow-up and ensure management priorities is progressing as planned
REQUIRED COMPETENCES/ QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / PROFILE
• Minimum of an Engineering degree in related discipline.
• Minimum 12 years of E&P experience with good understanding of the E&P business environment and value drivers.
• Professional qualifications in Project management are preferable.
• Qualifications and experience within one or more of the following areas:
o Good knowledge to project execution
o Skilled in developing procedures
o Fluent in English (oral and written) and preferably French and/or Arabic language skills
o Experience of working in joint venture organisations
o Demonstrable experience in brownfield project execution for onshore Gas plants, as well as having performed end to end design activities (Concept, FEED, detailed design)
o Demonstrate exposure to project execution phase (construction, commissioning, start-up support)
o Preferably demonstrate experience in Algeria
Additional Competence Requirements
• Agile and adaptable in the face of changing situations, flexible in mindset and doesn’t over complicate
• Takes ownership and accountability, embraces the ambiguous world we operate in, makes tough, well-timed, and informed decisions (when applicable)
• Works effectively in a matrix structure, shares knowledge freely and embraces different opinions; demonstrates a team of teams mindset
• Is entrepreneurial, pushes boundaries and leads with conviction, is a catalyst for and supporter of change
• Takes a ‘Client first’ approach, ambitious to succeed and driven to exceed expectations (business oriented)
Acting in compliance with Company values
• Health, Safety & Environment: Excellence in HSE is demanded and integral to everything we do.
• Integrity: Commitment to ethical operations and respect to all individuals across all organisations.
• Accountability: Take responsibility of actions and results, personally commit to the success of Client.
• Teamwork: Only together can we grow, only in partnership can we succeed.