Reporting to the Logistics Manager, this position will be responsible for the IT/Digital Logistics Projects implementation as described below.
· Act as a Product Owner of the following projects being responsible of:
˗ Support on the selection of the development approach for the project
˗ Link between the End User and the Project Team
˗ Preparation of the plan for the project implementation identifying the key tasks and deliverables, the schedule and the resources required
˗ Implementation of Digital Tools including testing of application, training and testing
˗ Collaborate with other departments identified as stakeholders when needed to resolve or address issues
˗ Documentation development
· Logistics Digital Projects:
Logistics Operating Management Process which consists of:
§ 2-year project starting on Q1 2023 to Q1 2025.
§ AS-IS evaluation of the existing Databases, Digital tools, Logistics processes and Logistics Documentation in all assets.
§ Identification of Optimization opportunities by implementing different Digital Tools for Logistics for each asset and globally
§ Support on the development of the Logistics procedures and work instructions for the compy's assets
Logistics Control Tower which consists of:
§ 1-year project starting on Q2 2023 until Q2 2024
§ Define the content of Control Tower including its location and the resources needed on it to gather all the Logistics information generated in the assets and provide the proper analytics for operation optimization.
§ Coordinate the Centralization of the Logistics Function by connecting all the assets databases, IT and Digital tools.
Logistics Water Dispatching Optimization digital project implementation which consists of:
§ 6 months’ project starting on Q3 2023 to Q1 2024
§ Identification of the optimization opportunities on the Management of Water for Unconventional projects in North America
§ Selection of the right Digital tools to provide the right analytics for optimizing the Water Management process
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science
· Business Analyst and Project Manager experience minimum 3+ years.
· Knowledge on Project Management including Agile methodologies (PMP certification desirable)
· Knowledge and experience in Oil and Gas Logistics Activities and Processes
· Logistics digital application knowledge and strong experience in SAP PM, SAP MM, SAP TM and other logistics digital tools (KABAL, DaWinci, FieldLink,etc)
· Experience on having worked on large implementation projects as a Logistics Senior Consultant
· Experience in the management and delivery of issue resolution, end user training and requirements gathering.
· Excellent communication both oral and written are required, Spanish and English language
Required behaviours & skills:
· Flexibility Schedule, strong communication skills and proactivity would be necessary for this position.
· Analytically minded, and willingness and ability to troubleshoot problems.
· Good communications and organizational skills.
· Professional, strong work ethic and customer service skills and attitude.
· Technical skills with the ability to design solutions and troubleshoot application issues (Excel, Access, Reporting tools…).
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
We are seeking a Technical Engineer for Bids and Projects to join our team in the field of engineering and procurement. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful project execution and experience in engineering design, procurement, and construction practices and procedures.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.