At all times, the job holder will:
– Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE policy
– Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE stantards.
Well integrity monitoring and survey:
– Responsable for data acquisition relative to the well integrity (U-WIMS, wellview, etc)
– Control the annuli integrity using annuli susveys and analyzing trends
– Control DHSV’s and XT integrity equipment survey.
– Keep a close contact with production operation to follow up on the day to day well behavior and the implementation of necessary adjustment.
– Inform management without any delay in case of loss of barrier of any well.
Well integrity Management System:
Well integrity actions :
– Diagnoses failures of integrity and propose remedial actions.
– Launch investigations or studies on identified integrity concerns
– Post morterm analysis after corrective actions
– Participate in scheduling well interventions with Field OPS and reservoir asset team.
Well integrity reporting:
– Provide weekly and monthly reports on the subsidiary well integrity status.
– Evaluate the need of derogation
– Initiate and follow up the derogations
– Follow up well handover and approval process
– Participate in and validate related data in well handover.
– Follow up the design values respect by users
Completion and well intervention support:
– Review operation programs
– Initiate, participate, lead the well integrity specific program with other teams
– Participate on the end of well reports
Offshore site support:
– Audit offshore compliance on well operation instructions relative to integrity
– Support specific integrity operations.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.