At all times, the job holder will:
– Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE policy
– Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE stantards.
Well integrity monitoring and survey:
– Responsable for data acquisition relative to the well integrity (U-WIMS, wellview, etc)
– Control the annuli integrity using annuli susveys and analyzing trends
– Control DHSV’s and XT integrity equipment survey.
– Keep a close contact with production operation to follow up on the day to day well behavior and the implementation of necessary adjustment.
– Inform management without any delay in case of loss of barrier of any well.
Well integrity Management System:
Well integrity actions :
– Diagnoses failures of integrity and propose remedial actions.
– Launch investigations or studies on identified integrity concerns
– Post morterm analysis after corrective actions
– Participate in scheduling well interventions with Field OPS and reservoir asset team.
Well integrity reporting:
– Provide weekly and monthly reports on the subsidiary well integrity status.
– Evaluate the need of derogation
– Initiate and follow up the derogations
– Follow up well handover and approval process
– Participate in and validate related data in well handover.
– Follow up the design values respect by users
Completion and well intervention support:
– Review operation programs
– Initiate, participate, lead the well integrity specific program with other teams
– Participate on the end of well reports
Offshore site support:
– Audit offshore compliance on well operation instructions relative to integrity
– Support specific integrity operations.