REPORTING TO: Head of Maintenance (MN)
1. KEY OBJECTIVES
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Compliance with hygiene, safety and environment rules and guidelines.
· Efficient use of the computer-aided maintenance management system e.g. SAP or others ERP
· Guarantees the availability of spare parts, equipment and equipment.
· Development of preventative and predictive maintenance programs for equipment.
· Update and complete the maintenance and inspection plan database regularly.
· Planning major revisions to improve equipment availability.
· Rational use of personnel and material means to achieve objectives within the allotted time.
· Collaboration and coordination with other departments for the execution of the work.
· Collaboration in budgeting for human and material needs.
· Contribution to the development of specifications as needed.
· Technical evaluations of offers in collaboration with Approval Contracts.
· Manages maintenance contracts and assistance Development of the adequate training program for the continuous development of staff.
· Develop the Preventive Maintenance programs and ensure Preventive / Corrective Maintenance program in CMMS (ERP) system is executed in timely manner as per plan with proper close out. Conducts and tracks the effective use of CMMS
· Assist Head of Maintenance to produce maintenance standard procedures and work instructions according to maintenance program
· Plan and coordinate to ensure adequate resources for all maintenance activities
· Contribute and interact with other relevant department in facility planning process and platform inspection routines
· Ensure all latest updated technical documentation are available onsite and/or via online, e.g. key drawing, maintenance manuals and technical journals
· Prepare and/or review, and submit relevant maintenance reports required
· Conduct inspections and audit to evaluate equipment and utilities operational condition to determine necessary remedial action
Continuous Professional Development
· Keep abreast of relevant latest technology development to be considered for possible implementation at work place.
· Considering for Cost optimization VS Best efficiency
3. KEY AUTHORITIES
· Mastery of the operation of the CMMS (ERP system)
· Maintenance rules and procedures, knowledge of units and facilities.
4. SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of the Head of Planning & Method are:
· Compliance with the SSHE component of the HBR internal regulations.
· Compliance with the implementation of HBR SSHE policy.
· Participation in inspections, SSHE audits.
· Participation in SSHE training.
· Compliance and application of operating procedures and SSHE guidelines.
· Ensure that all HBR facilities and equipment is maintained in accordance with the planned CMMS
· Undertake safety inspection of plant, equipment, machinery and process.
· Ensure that any changes or minor modification to any plant, equipment or machinery are via Engineering Work Request Procedure and that all documentation is complete.
· Track the MOCs register.
· Report all accident, incidents, near-misses and dangerous occurrences to Head of Maintenance immediately.
5. WORKING RELATIONSHIP
· All department in HBR Project
· Related Support function at HMD base and Algiers office
· Vendors, Suppliers, and service providers
6. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Master Degree or Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Engineering or relevant technical experience
· Minimum of 05 years’ experience in hydrocarbon production industry environment in a maintenance management capacity.
· Broad knowledge and competent in oil and gas facilities maintenance and process in Algeria Groupement or others Country
· Experience working in the Dessert environment, preferably Algeria.
· Strong interpersonal skills and motivation
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English and French.
· Physical and / or intellectual effort
· Be able to travelling for company’s business
We are seeking a Technical Engineer for Bids and Projects to join our team in the field of engineering and procurement. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful project execution and experience in engineering design, procurement, and construction practices and procedures.
We are seeking a skilled Budgeting Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for routine work and support in preparing monthly / quarterly and annually financial statistics/report, comparative costs and analysis of the areas under responsibility for effective operation cost and recoverable cost balance.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.