Location Paris - France / 2 to 3 days in office + home office
Work PaceOffice hours - Monday to Friday
Contract Duration 12 Months extendable to long term open ended based on performance
Altea Energy is looking for a long-term cross-functional Drilling Manager, based in Paris and required to travel to all operations sites (North America, Africa, CIS). His job would be to act as a technical authority for all drilling projects worldwide.
Your main tasks will be to
- For multiple purposes, be recognized and act as a drilling expert serving the Mining BU ;
- Evaluate current practices with the aim of identifying and carrying out continuous improvement projects in the field of production drilling with emphasis on hydraulic performance and in collaboration with the various sites operating in CIS, Africa, and North America ;
- Actively participate in the development of mining plans for new mining projects in Central Asia (selection of equipment, purchasing strategy or service contracts to be implemented, inventory of parts, etc.) ;
- Actively participate in improvement and innovation plans ;
- Design and implement training programs for supervisors and drillers ;
- Work closely with the R&D, Exploration, Site and Paris Purchasing departments ;
- Integrate safety and good site management practices into all interventions.
In addition :
- Support production sites in implementing actions and projects aimed at optimizing production costs and reducing non-value-added actions in the production chain.
- Based on the 8 principles of LEAN, identify, during on-site assignments, actions necessary to improve mining production processes.
- Participate in department meetings, business seminars and training sessions necessary for high performance in the job.
- Communicate regularly with managerial contacts.
- Communicate frequently with mining sites and local correspondents.
The candidate must have
Desired Level of Schooling
Bac +2 minimum or significant professional experience and relevant qualifications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.