– Validate operational decisions proposed by the drilling supervisors, seeking the endorsement of the department head if necessary
– Report to the Head of the Drilling Department and the Field Manager on any major incidents affecting operations
– Supervise the acceptance of drilling rigs on the construction site and during mobilisation
– Validate the operational procedures written by the drilling engineers, ensure their effective communication to the operational sites and verify their execution
– Validate the daily drilling operation reports before transmission to the Drilling-Well Department
– Participate in meetings, evaluate the performance of contractors.
– Prepare monthly drilling operation reports, review drilling programmes and final reports
– Ensure that drilling-well operations are carried out in compliance with safety and environmental protection regulations
– Schedule the execution of operations according to the planning
– Experience with the following operations is a plus: gravel packing, sand control, smart compaction, and HT XT.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.