– Validate operational decisions proposed by the drilling supervisors, seeking the endorsement of the department head if necessary
– Report to the Head of the Drilling Department and the Field Manager on any major incidents affecting operations
– Supervise the acceptance of drilling rigs on the construction site and during mobilisation
– Validate the operational procedures written by the drilling engineers, ensure their effective communication to the operational sites and verify their execution
– Validate the daily drilling operation reports before transmission to the Drilling-Well Department
– Participate in meetings, evaluate the performance of contractors.
– Prepare monthly drilling operation reports, review drilling programmes and final reports
– Ensure that drilling-well operations are carried out in compliance with safety and environmental protection regulations
– Schedule the execution of operations according to the planning
– Experience with the following operations is a plus: gravel packing, sand control, smart compaction, and HT XT.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.
We are currently looking for an experienced well superintendent for an offshore deepwater project in Angola, for 8-12 months, starting asap. The Well superintendent will be responsible for follow up of all completion operations and ensuring the operations are performed safely. The challenge is to optimize operation performance and reach budget objectives fully achieving all well productivity and development goals within a high safety and environment awareness level.