– Validate operational decisions proposed by the drilling supervisors, seeking the endorsement of the department head if necessary
– Report to the Head of the Drilling Department and the Field Manager on any major incidents affecting operations
– Supervise the acceptance of drilling rigs on the construction site and during mobilisation
– Validate the operational procedures written by the drilling engineers, ensure their effective communication to the operational sites and verify their execution
– Validate the daily drilling operation reports before transmission to the Drilling-Well Department
– Participate in meetings, evaluate the performance of contractors.
– Prepare monthly drilling operation reports, review drilling programmes and final reports
– Ensure that drilling-well operations are carried out in compliance with safety and environmental protection regulations
– Schedule the execution of operations according to the planning
– Experience with the following operations is a plus: gravel packing, sand control, smart compaction, and HT XT.
Desculpe, esta posição não está mais aberta para inscrições.