In the Surface Facilities Department in Paris, the Surface Facilities Engineer will report to the Surface Facilities / Engineering Manager and will be expected to perform the following tasks:
– Participates in the design of surface installations to process oil and gas produced on the field,
– Is involved in preliminary projects and/or process studies,
– Is in charge of the design and optimization of processing schemes
– Defines and sizes the necessary equipment.
– Participates in the assistance of the operating subsidiaries in its various fields of expertise
– Defines and deploys Group tools within the various subsidiaries.
– Process (Hysys) and flow simulations (Pipesim / Olga)
– Establishment of material and utilities balance
– Sizing of oil/water/gas treatment systems and installations
(green and brown fields)
– Establishment of PFD, PID, equipment data-sheet
– Integration of EHSS and/or Safety Engineering criteria in the definition of processes and equipment
Surface installations :
– Quickly form an informed opinion (consultation of internal or external experts, standards, regulations, literature) on subjects that may relate to any of the specialties of a petroleum infrastructure project: rotating machinery, thermal, boiler making, piping, structure, civil engineering, E/I/A, safety engineering, …
Project Management :
– Technical and budgetary evaluation at the pre-project stage
– Establishment of budgets and planning of the projects and works envisaged
– Supervision of engineering phases (feasibility, basic, FEED, detailing)
– Preparation and follow-up of tenders for long lead time equipment
– Support to the subsidiary teams in the management of their projects: methodology, best practices, specifications to be implemented
– Support to the subsidiary teams to ensure that the quality/cost/time requirements of the projects are met
– Support to the technical teams in the subsidiaries on specific problems, mobilization of internal and/or external resources and knowledge
– Anticipate potential safety and reliability issues
– Ensure that production facilities are operated safely and efficiently by providing all necessary support in the updating and development of facility documentation, change management, failure analysis, incident analysis
Group Activities :
– Actively participate in maintaining the certifications already acquired by the Group (ISO 14001 and 45001)
– Implementation of change management tools common to all operational subsidiaries of the Group
– Formalization of Project & Operations reporting tools
– Ensure a technological watch on developments related to the Group's activity
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.