The SCOPE OF SERVICE consists:
Of the coordination of tools and equipment for the execution of offshore activities on a vessel or rig. The SERVICE will enable the drilling and completion of new deepwater subsea wells (well completion / XT installation), or intervention with ROV on subsea wells, or intervention relating to the breaking of well containment using a Light Well Intervention vessel.
The Service will
– Provide HSE leadership with respect to operations.
– provide operational subsea expertise within the subsea wells department to supervise all deepwater drilling support activities (on the drilling rigs, intervention vessels and on the field support vessels)
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
– Control offshore operations and onshore preparatory aspects that impact upon readiness,
maintenance, and mobilization of personnel/equipment to the rig (based on up-to-date operational schedules). This role is required to foster better relationship within TotalEnergies and with its contractors.
– Facilitate Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Risk Assessments (RA) for activities and ensure that
supervisors promptly investigate and provide incident reports.
– Facilitate post-operational debrief sessions and log lessons learned arising from operational activities for continually improving performance (i.e., minimize NPT, reinforce best practices etc).
– Participate in engineering scopes for well construction activities i.e., maintenance and availability of tools and equipment, operational programs, reviews (for HAZID/HAZOPs, DIP, SIP, Well-on-Paper exercises etc), and accurate reporting.
– Prepare and participate in contractor audits – HSE, SCM, and SQM activities and propose ways of continually minimizing costs, enabling higher quality, and improving performance.
– Maintain good technical interface with other entities –HSE, Drilling, Completions, Well Integrity team, and Logistics team.
– Ensure that offshore Work Instructions, Management of Change (MoC), and the issuance of Well Handover & End of Well Reports (Short and Long) are correctly developed and submitted on time.
– Manage SIMOPS or COMOPS requirements in the office and with the FPSO/other vessels.
– Prepare and publish SIM documents, memos, and process workflows for the activities under its responsibility.
– Coach and develop supervisors and follow up with their Annual Individual Reviews (AIR).
Required skills and experience for the execution of the SERVICE
– Extensive experience (>15 years) in subsea operations offshore on both deep water development wells and deepwater exploration wells.
– Extensive expertise in wellhead, tubing hanger, xmas tree and intervention technologies
– Experience of working at both service contractors and with operators
– Risk Assessment, Problem diagnosis, and Root Cause Analysis.
– Excellent use of Microft Office suite of applications.
– Mastery with SAP software for financial, contractual and maintenance requirements.
– BOSIET / HUET
– IWCF Level 4 or Level 5
NB: The scope may vary slightly to adapt position to company requirements.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
We are seeking a Technical Engineer for Bids and Projects to join our team in the field of engineering and procurement. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful project execution and experience in engineering design, procurement, and construction practices and procedures.
We are seeking a skilled Budgeting Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for routine work and support in preparing monthly / quarterly and annually financial statistics/report, comparative costs and analysis of the areas under responsibility for effective operation cost and recoverable cost balance.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.