Duties & Responsibilities
· Coordinate and control the movement of all materials in the Shorebase, rental and owned , relating to the Project operations. Ensure compliance with established procedures, legislation and health and safety guidelines for the shorebase.
· Setting up of the shorebase and assist during the operations, including choosing a suitable area; prepare the layouts of the storages, laydown area, dangerous goods, chemicals, waste, etc in accordance with international and Client HSE standards.
· Interview and choose suitable yard employees, check certificate and competency level of crane operators, forklift and truck drivers.
· Assess mobile equipment performance, certificates, and condition.
· Pay special attention to the movement of radioactive sources, explosives or hazardous chemicals. Ensure all necessary paperwork has been completed
· Manage the day to day logistics activities including by implementing the highest HSE practices.
· Prepare the stowage plans prior loading the vessels according to the Loadout and Backload cargo.
· Liaise on a daily basis with the Project team to supply equipment required offshore on a timely manner.
· Attend daily morning conference call with D&C team, Platform, LWIV, MODU and Main Suppliers involved in the project. Coordinate with suppliers to deliver of equipment as required on a timely manner.
· Main focal point of the supply vessels and plan vessels movements in coordination with the Project Team and the offshore team.
· Coordinate with agent to arrange berth, fuel & water bunkering for supply vessels.
· Control Materials Load list and shipping manifests in coordination with Project team and Logistics Coordinator to ensure the required equipment are properly containerized, secured, bundled and loaded onboard the vessel with the proper certifications.
· Direct control of the logistics contractors (Contract Holder) who provide yard space, personnel, mobile equipment, customs clearance services, port operations, stevedores, trucking, freight forwarding, provision of fuel and supplies, Crew Change, etc.
· Ensure maximum utilization of Mobile Equipment & Personnel to avoid any unnecessary cost.
· Ensure logistics operations are conducted cost effectively and in accordance with international and Client HSE standards.
· Supervise Logistics Coordinator and Materials Controller to ensure that he keeps an updated inventory, update SAP system, issues proper materials documents and liaise with finance department regarding any queries that could arise.
· Prepare, together with the Logistics Leader the demobilization/Hibernation plan to ensure best alternatives to reduce rental costs.
· Implement in the project procedures, guidelines, norms, etc… from Client E&P.
· Participate in regular audits carried out on mobile equipment & drivers utilized in the operation (cranes, forklift, trucks, crane drivers, etc to ensure certification validity and maintenance programs are carried out).
Maintain and improve Key Performance Indicators for the logistics services.
· Valid Offshore Survival certification (e.g. BOSIET or equivalent).
· Valid Medical certification.
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
· Wels logistics software.
· Excellent written and oral command of the English and Spanish language.
· Should the local language be other than English, the candidate shall be proficiency on oral command in that language.
Required Behaviours & Skills
· Highly focussed on HSE and Process Safety at all times.
· Highly focussed on well costs throughout the execution phase to ensure cost efficiency and reduce wastage.
· Ability to devise and execute complex plans.
· Highly organised with good data management skills.
· Team player who is approachable and actively promotes a high level of interaction across multiple disciplines, Client and third party contractors.
· Good communicator who can communicate with clarity and confidence.
· Willingness to assist and mentor / coach others to ensure knowledge growth and professional development.
· Must show a sense of ownership and accountability.
· Must lead by example in terms of behaviours.
Must behave in a professional manner at all times in order to uphold the reputation of the company.
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.