· Responsible for the management, coordination and realization of all the site activities for the construction of the project.
· Manage the site team (except HSE and quality), namely site supervisors (mechanical, electrical, civil, warehouse manager)
· Responsible for all subcontractors work : make sure all HSE documents are dully validated before entrance on site, that the works are conducted as per these HSE documents and as per the quality procedures.
· Supervise the planning and coordinate the execution of all site works;
· Establish and maintain on site offices and facilities;
· Report daily to the Project Manager the project site progress;.
Key Interlocutors (purpose and frequency)
· Project Manager; Site team ;
· Tests and Commissioning team;
· Engineering and Logistics Departments;
· PMO and QSE team
· People from Customer organization on site;
· Erection subcontractors;
· Third parties involved on the Construction process (landlords, public, etc.).
· Technician degree in Electronics, Mechanical or Civil Engineering;
· 2 to 5 years of working experience in a relevant role on construction projects (preferably in the energy sector);
· Good knowledge of tools and techniques or project schedules/ planning / reporting (able to work with planning software);
· Fluent in English and local language, other languages would be a plus;
· Knowledge of HSE requirements.
· Used to work with international, multi-cultural teams
· Good communication skills;
· Resilient under stressful conditions and adverse environmental;
· Creative problem solving for critical projects/ on site crisis situations;
· Leadership skills;
· Very good planning skills
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.