· Responsible for the management, coordination and realization of all the site activities for the construction of the project.
· Manage the site team (except HSE and quality), namely site supervisors (mechanical, electrical, civil, warehouse manager)
· Responsible for all subcontractors work : make sure all HSE documents are dully validated before entrance on site, that the works are conducted as per these HSE documents and as per the quality procedures.
· Supervise the planning and coordinate the execution of all site works;
· Establish and maintain on site offices and facilities;
· Report daily to the Project Manager the project site progress;.
Key Interlocutors (purpose and frequency)
· Project Manager; Site team ;
· Tests and Commissioning team;
· Engineering and Logistics Departments;
· PMO and QSE team
· People from Customer organization on site;
· Erection subcontractors;
· Third parties involved on the Construction process (landlords, public, etc.).
· Technician degree in Electronics, Mechanical or Civil Engineering;
· 2 to 5 years of working experience in a relevant role on construction projects (preferably in the energy sector);
· Good knowledge of tools and techniques or project schedules/ planning / reporting (able to work with planning software);
· Fluent in English and local language, other languages would be a plus;
· Knowledge of HSE requirements.
· Used to work with international, multi-cultural teams
· Good communication skills;
· Resilient under stressful conditions and adverse environmental;
· Creative problem solving for critical projects/ on site crisis situations;
· Leadership skills;
· Very good planning skills