Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
To cope with both increasing national gas demand and natural depletion of the field, the operator intends to proceed with the installation of a new Gas Compressor Unit in existing facilities Gas Processing Facilities (GPF).
The compression unit will consist in of two (2) Gas Compressor Packages (and all associated pieces of equipment and utilities network), to handle each:
· Fluid: natural gas
· Suction Pressure: 20 barg
· Flowrate and discharge pressure: 50 mmscfd @ 95 barg and/or 65 mmscfd @ 85 barg
The project will be organized through two main contracts
· Gas compressor packages supply
· EPC contract
The Project Manager will be responsible for
· Making sure that HSE standards and Operator's rules are fully followed and respected by Operator's contractor(s) and any sub-contractors,
· Making sure that all the objectives of the project are met, and more particularly that the project will be carried out within a schedule,
· Maintaining planning, coordination, and financial control of the project and making sure the quality standards are met,
· Standing up for Operator’s point of view in meetings with contractor(s),
· Monitoring contractors and subcontractors to ensure guidelines are maintained,
· Organizing work supervision on site, and managing supervisors (at minimum: 2 work supervisors working on a rotational basis 4/4).
· Train the local project team by mentoring and coaching position
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.