· Coordinate the development of the procurement & contracting strategies and plan
· Maintain and develop relationships with end users in order to to obtain a clear defined ¨SCOPE OF WORK¨ before issuing Bids/RFQ. Provide advice on procurement and system procedures. Ensure internal service excellence and full HSE compliance.
· Supervise all procurement activities from the end user requisition to the contract closure.
Work with all stakeholders to drive continuous improvement of procurement processes and procedures.
· Oversee all CAO activities (strategy preparation, bidders list, bid openings, contract awards, contract amendments, approvals to Co-Admin/ Partners, …)
· Lead negotiations of terms and conditions with suppliers & contractors
As CDS Contrats, to manage a Contracts team
Improve partnering relationships with key suppliers and awareness of operational activitties. Develop current´s vendors database
· Prepare SAP reports including PR´s, PO´s, Contracts (OA), Vendor spend, etc…
· Foster the use of strategic tools to gather and analyze market trends for the purpose of adjusting procurement activities toobtain the best value (benchmarking, networking with other Groupements, market intelligence, suppliers information, …)
· Monitor Supplier Performance Management and customer satisfaction with end users. Implement Key Performance Indicators system for different suppliers, coordinate with internal users corrective actions, and provide follow up status of the contracts. KPI reporting to upper management.
· Other tasks and duties required by P&C Manager or Higher-Level Management
Candidates shall provide experience and knowledge in the following:
· Min experience 6 years in position as Contracts Engineer or managing teams
· Knowledge of Algerian legislation in Tender process
· Experience in contractual strategies, Tender packages and Technical & Commercial evaluation process
· Languages: French and English both written and speaking
· Experience in managing small teams
· Good knowledge of SAP MM system
Sorry, this position is no longer open for applications.
The Interface Lead is accountable for developing and rolling out the Interface and Risk Management Plan early during EXECUTE. Also, he is required to interface on a regular basis with interface single points of contact, proejcte manager, Drilling manager, subsurface managers, interface process leads, project controls and risk owners across the Owners, Contractor and Third-Party organizations.
Key responsibility is reporting to EPC 1 or EPC2/3, the Project Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the effective coordination of the engineering, procurement and construction areas on this project. Responsible of the supervision of PROJECT all activities to ensure adherence to contractual requirements, PROJECT specifications and procedures; to highlight design issues and ensure design input is appropriately shared amongst all engineering disciplines. Shall also be responsible of integrating the engineering input to Procurement, Fabrication, Construction, Pre-commissioning, and Commissioning. He shall also be knowledgeable of the Start-up activities, participated in the pre-Start-up PSSR´s, troubleshooting, and clearance of punch-list and warranty items. Experience in performance testing and project close-out activities is mandatory.
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.