Activities: Manage the objective as a project (deadlines, costs, quality, sustainability/HSE) in an international context:
– Support in the definition of the foundations' strategy: animation of multidisciplinary working groups (structural engineers, contract negotiators, wind farm business developers), consolidation of market intelligence for the Offshore Wind Foundation segment, mapping of needs and risks, characterization of plants and construction yards.
– Support for the deployment of the foundation strategy in our projects and subsidiaries: mapping and qualification of engineering suppliers and foundations / offshore structures, support for the negotiation of commercial agreements, preparation of deliverables (contractual strategy, supplier panels, benchmarks, etc.) for Business Development and Construction Projects teams, deployment of negotiated agreements to client project teams, …
Advanced engineering expertise
Advanced expertise in project management or industrial purchasing, ideally in the field of energy.*
Advanced expertise in contract negotiation, a good understanding of industrial projects and the renewable energy sector is essential.
– Expertise in analysis and synthesis, Rigor
– Advanced expertise in communication and negotiation, expertise to work in transversal mode
– Good knowledge of energy issues and industrial construction techniques
– Expértise advances in contractual and commercial negotiations with manufacturers of industrial equipment and / or actors of large construction sites.
Computer skills and languages:
– Mastery of the office suite in particular Excel
– Mastery of Power BI
– Expertise in datamining is a plus
– Fluent written and oral English
In recent years, we have invested in the digitalization of our recruitment process so that our recruiters can dedicate more time to qualitative discussions with the selected candidates. We have also redesigned our job board on the website to make it easier to find jobs and apply. The entire Recruitment team is committed to providing the best possible experience to our candidates.