Activities: Manage the objective as a project (deadlines, costs, quality, sustainability/HSE) in an international context:
– Support in the definition of the foundations' strategy: animation of multidisciplinary working groups (structural engineers, contract negotiators, wind farm business developers), consolidation of market intelligence for the Offshore Wind Foundation segment, mapping of needs and risks, characterization of plants and construction yards.
– Support for the deployment of the foundation strategy in our projects and subsidiaries: mapping and qualification of engineering suppliers and foundations / offshore structures, support for the negotiation of commercial agreements, preparation of deliverables (contractual strategy, supplier panels, benchmarks, etc.) for Business Development and Construction Projects teams, deployment of negotiated agreements to client project teams, …
Advanced engineering expertise
Advanced expertise in project management or industrial purchasing, ideally in the field of energy.*
Advanced expertise in contract negotiation, a good understanding of industrial projects and the renewable energy sector is essential.
– Expertise in analysis and synthesis, Rigor
– Advanced expertise in communication and negotiation, expertise to work in transversal mode
– Good knowledge of energy issues and industrial construction techniques
– Expértise advances in contractual and commercial negotiations with manufacturers of industrial equipment and / or actors of large construction sites.
Computer skills and languages:
– Mastery of the office suite in particular Excel
– Mastery of Power BI
– Expertise in datamining is a plus
– Fluent written and oral English
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support to company executives, ensuring the smooth operation of their daily activities. Your responsibilities will include managing schedules, coordinating meetings, handling confidential information, and assisting in various tasks to enhance the executive’s effectiveness and productivity. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, discretion, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.